it's hard to say that u don't love a person
when u love her that much
but if u became a burden of her
it's better to let the burden disappear
to exchange a beautiful smile on her face
balik kampung~
balik kampung~
balik kampung~~~~
tmr!
balik kampung
goodnite Mr.Pai aka my daddy
n all my fellow friends
I'm going to continue the presentation
a terrible 5 minutes today
what's coming out from my mouth was totally different from what I wrote on the script
shit
but the lecturer seems like an angel
our marks macam not bad
MACAM saje
life here started to be a little bit bored
a little bit
a titik saje
hehe no la
wat i mean is
cz I miss those days in nilai
I miss wantanmee
I miss all my housemate
I miss all my coursemate
I miss all the club n alcohol
I miss all the cute korean girls
I miss all the african pumpkin =_=
LOL
life here doesn't seem to make me a money saver
pool, cc, delicious foods, badminton
n oso the RENTAL
fuck u deep deep
so expensive n so lousy
line sometimes slow like turtle
sometimes ony mah
wat sometimes ony
fuck it
why other ppl can everyday fast like ferrari
paying rental has became a worst part of the month
280 can buy so many things u knw?
but I still love my room
although it's so messy and dirty and smelly
my toilet macam public toilet
dirty like shit
YES
it's time to clean up my room
but after I went to Rock's room
I start to feel tat my room is so nice
=D
stupid blog
nothing to write oso
go do my multimedia assignment liao
bb
3 comments:
shit u ~~!><
come my room now~~come~~~blek~~~~XP
hahaha...
u sure nw clean n tidy d mah?
haha!! don't complain many many..
Post a Comment